Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Is In The Air!

Before I take off for the weekend, I wanted to leave you all with a little video to jump start your holiday season.

But first, there are a few things you should know. Namely, I love Christmas and everything about it. Snow makes me giddy, the smell of pine delights me, staring at the lights blinking on the tree soothes me and being surrounded by family excites me. Oh, but there is one thing I don't enjoy so much, and that's the shopping... but never mind that.

You should also know that I love Christmas music. In fact, I've been serenading the neighbors for a couple of months now and have saved to memory the local radio stations with Christmas music 24/7. But there's one song in particular that tickles my fancy. I'm not sure if it's the marvelous base line, hilarious lyrics appropriate for describing any disdain you may hold or the wonderful memories of waking up carloads of young people as we would arrive at our destination in the wee hours of the morning, blaring "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch". So turn up the volume and hit it, Dr. Seuss!

Enjoy... and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment