Sunday, November 8, 2009

Grand Teton National Park... yet again

Working second shift this week, I took the opportunity to swing by Grand Teton National Park for sunrise on Monday morning. Below are just a few of the pictures I took as I sat in awe at the splendor of God's mighty and majestic creation. As I meandered around Shwabacher Landing in the crisp morning air with elk and moose sauntering by, I couldn't help but praise God for his beauty, majesty, ever-renewing mercy and never dying faithfulness to me. As Jeremiah penned in the third book of Lamentations, "Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.'" These same words were inspiration for the great hymn, "Great is Thy Faithfulness". Have you experienced God's mercy or unchanging faithfulness?
Out of the hundreds of pictures and panorama's, I'll post the following three pictures, all taken at the same location. Check back soon for the rest, along with this weekend's adventure!
My favorite single shot picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment