Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Oh the weather outside is... DELIGHTFUL!"

As one weekend comes to a close, the next one seems right around the corner. Maybe that's because we're all gearing up for a short work week and food, food and more food! But before we gorge on gizzards, bulge our bodies and sedate ourselves into a tryptophan induced coma, take a look at the words of Andrae Crouch in this song:

My Tribute

How can I say thanks for the things You have done for me?
Things so undeserved yet You gave to prove Your love for me.
The voices of a million angels could not express my gratitude.
All that I am, and ever hope to be, I owe it all to Thee.

To God be the glory, to God be the glory,
To God be the glory for the things He has done.
With His blood He has saved me,
With His power He has raised me,
To God be the glory for the things He has done.

Just let me live my life, let it be pleasing Lord to Thee.
And if I gain any praise, let it go to Calvary.
With His blood He has saved me,
With His power He has raised me,
To God be the glory for the things He has done.

Now that your focus is back in the right spot, you won't mind the lack of pictures this week, right?!? I headed out to Boise for another Revival service. Staying with Parriman's, I was informed that we had a task of building the world's largest tower using Carson's mega-blocks. I don't have the pictures or video to prove it, but I think the old guys had as much fun as the little guy - especially when the little guy honorably turned on the ceiling fan to knock it all down!

After some quick sleep, I had the pleasure of meeting Bro. Avery for breakfast. Unfortunately, I couldn't convince him to do a handstand, so the next few pictures are all I've got of another trip and a fun weekend:
Driving along, I passed what must be one of the ugliest new cars on the market, a Nissan Cube.
Of course, after it rained dirt (literally)... I didn't have any room to talk.
...in case you were wondering why the weather outside was so delightful!

That's all for today, but before I head out on my next adventure, check back for a highly anticipated video for the enjoyment of all those with a disdain for everything Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment