Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where the Heart Is

Has anybody been wondering where "...the most beautiful place on earth" is located? Well join me on this...
...green jet as we fly West...
...yes, West, past Mt. Hood, on my way Home! (Yes, home is the most beautiful place on earth.) In preparation for moving home, I spent a few days interviewing in an attempt to figure out where to go next. But who wants to talk about work?
First things first, my Mom and I took a trip to Lee, MA for a little hike in the land of green. It's always a pleasant sight to fly home where the land is green and full of trees vice the brown open landscape of Idaho.
Mom holds up the boulders so I can walk through.
New leaves have arrived on the trees.
The view from the top of the fire tower looking toward Albany...
...looking down the steep narrow stairs...
...and looking upside down.
Bridge crossing the river at the trail head.
Albany was full of colorful tulips along the road...
...and in the park.
Saturday evening, Joy and I decided to go up Vroman's Nose as we journeyed through Middleburg.
Views down the fertile farming valley. Just out of view is the well known octagon shaped yellow house.
What can I say? It must run in the family.
I had to take a picture of these Schenectady street trees in case Spring doesn't arrive in Idaho before I leave. (And yes, it is still snowing in Idaho.)
The table is prepared as I spent as much time as possible with my family before flying back to Idaho to finish out my assignment here. Of course, the next couple of months will be packed with trips and activities as I make the most of my last few weekends of roaming free in Idaho. Luck would have it that some of those pictures will show up soon so hurry back!

No comments:

Post a Comment